Online Store

Employment Documents

Employment Documents

Employment Documents

Tax Forms Translation in Dublin

Docsbase Inc - Ireland Translation Specialists

Based out of Dublin, is an international translation and document legalisation service. If you have moved here to Ireland from abroad and are seeking employment, you will need to provide various employment documents. These will be required by the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) when applying for a visa or work permit, including a green card. These documents may include fitness for work documents, income statements and proof of work statements. Tax forms are also extremely important to have translated. If you worked abroad during the year, you may still need to file taxes for any money made abroad. It is absolutely necessary that these translations be accurate and certified. All of our translations are certified and guaranteed to be accepted by the Irish government agencies.

Tax forms can often be difficult translations; they are often hard to understand in your native language! We have an experienced team of in-house translators that can handle the most complex tax form translations. We don’t assign this type of translation to just anyone. Our translators are experts in tax-related materials. And because we use in-house translators, we can control completion times and quality, two essential factors of translations.

Tax form Certification and legalisation with
Not only can we translate your tax forms, we can certify or legalise them too! What type of certification or legalisation do you need? Ask the requesting authority if they require a specific type of certification or legalisation. We can provide certification by Notary Public and by Solicitor. Prices for the services are only slightly higher, but because we have excellent relationships with both, we can offer the most competitive prices in Ireland. If you need legalisation of the translation or the original, we can also provide that service. There are two types of legalisation: Apostille and Consular Legalisation. If the issuing country of the original document is a signatory to The Hague Convention, only an Apostille is required. It is the easier of the two to obtain. If the country is not a signatory to The Hague, then you will need Consular Legalisation. Both are time consuming and confusing processes, but don’t let that intimidate you. We can do the hard work for you!

Tax Forms Translation in Dublin


OTHER Employment Documents


Document Translations is a specialised Translation Company focused on Certified Document Translations as well as notary and legalisation services.

We accept


Have a Question? We are here to Help! Give us a call now! +353 1 968 2499