How to Receive
Your translation agency
Our company uses internal quality control procedures based on the bespoke system developed by our Swiss office.
We have implemented this system in all of our offices, so we can guarantee the very best service.
How to Receive Translated Documents – DocsBase Ireland
At DocsBase Translation Services, we offer the most cost effective and high quality certified translations in Ireland and Europe. We understand that the translation and legalisation of your document can appear daunting but don’t worry; we are here to make it easy for you. Our system is clear, simple and ensures you receive your document quickly and with the minimum amount of fuss.
Certified Translation Process
Once your translation project is underway, we will email you the first draft of the translation, this is hugely important for clients who are from countries where the Latin alphabet is not used as there can be numerous correct spellings of a name. This ensures that all names etc. are fully correct prior to certification of the translated document. This method guarantees the most accurate and true translation possible.
Did you know? Our company provides the fastest, most cost effective document legalisation services between Ireland and the United Kingdom. Call one of our Irish Offices today to find out more.
For more information on our services, or to
book an online consultation with one of our advisers,
you can find our details on the Contact Us page.
We're happy to help.
Upon completion of your project, there are more options for you to choose from:
- Usually the fastest choice for delivery of the hard copy of the fully certified translation is for you to come and collect it at one of our city centre offices here in Dublin or Cork. We are located in the heart of both cities and we are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
- Another choice would be for us to post it to you via An Post standard postal service. This choice is free of charge and we are happy to send it anywhere in the world via An Post standard postal service. However, if you would like the assurance that your documents are safe and won’t get lost or delayed in the An Post standard postal service, we would suggest you request either Registered or Express Post depending on your needs, both of the additional services are charged at an additional small fee.
- The final choice is the choice that sets us apart from our competitors and makes us unique, is that you can request or collect a document in any one of our offices all over the world meaning if you order a document in Dublin, your friend or relative can collect it anywhere in the world where we are located. This can be the UK, the US, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. This is hugely helpful for you if you require a document to be certified in a specific country. Each one of our offices all over the world are in continual communication, placing an order in Ireland and getting the translated project done and certified in New York is no problem at all.
In scenarios where the fully certified translated document is required as a matter of urgency, we can make a PDF version of the fully certified document and send it to you via email along with a letter of confirmation so that you can present it to the authority that has requested it. In the most cases this is sufficient for the authorities based upon the understanding that the fully certified hard copy will be presented afterwards.
Choose the method that suits you best! Please feel free to call us if you have any queries or specific requests.
- Educational Documents in Ireland
- Legal Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- OUR TEAM
- Get a quote
- Translation Agency Cork
- Proofreading Services in Dublin and Ireland
- TRANSLATION OF VISA DOCUMENTS
- Birth Certificate in Ireland
- Apostille Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Quality Control for Certified Translation in New York