We understand the importance of protection of your information.
We guarantee exclusive in-house service to our corporate clients
without involving the third party freelance translators.
Security and confidentiality
Our Company has developed internal quality control procedures based on the bespoke QC system used by our Swiss offices.
We have applied same throughout all of our offices thus ensuring that we can guarantee the best service to our Clients
To ensure the utmost security
and confidentiality we have the following measures in place:
- All our administration staff and linguists must provide a valid certificate of character or a valid Data Access Protection Request Form in order to perform the necessary Police checks.
- All our administration staff and linguists must sign and abide by our Confidentiality Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
We can send data via any method as requested by our clients. The use of secure web portals, email, fax, FTP folders, secure encryption and password protection ensure all of our clients data is securely transferred at all times.
Did you know? Our Company provides fastest and the most cost effective document legalisation services between United Kingdom and United States? Call us to find out more
To find our more about our services or book online consultation
with one of our advisors, please visit Contact us
page or and we will be happy to help
We understand that any information obtained during our work will remain strictly confidential and will not be provided to any third party. All information given to us for any project is always regarded and treated as confidential. All of our translation project managers, external and internal linguists, and proof-readers have signed our Confidentiality Agreements.
We have a reliable backup system which backs up data on a daily basis and we regularly update our virus protection in line with progress in technologies.
- Website Localization Services in Dublin and Ireland
- CONTACT US
- Certification of Documents in Dublin and Ireland
- Document Preparation in Dublin and Ireland
- Financial Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Patent Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Contract Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- How to Pay for your Certified Translations - Ireland
- Get a quote
- Immigration Documents in Ireland