General Prices with Document Translation Services
If you are in Ireland and need translation services, look no further; we provide the most affordable, accurate translations in Ireland and the UK. Because we have an efficient translation system with smooth communication between our project managers, in-house translators and editors, we can do things other agencies cannot. We specialise in urgent and quality translations for the lowest prices.
Timing: Regular document (birth/marriage/divorce certifications, court decisions, degree/diploma, adoption papers, etc.) can usually be done in 24 hours or less. If you need urgent translation (within 1 to 2 hours), the cost will go up by 5 to 10 euro only. We can send the translation to you by post which will take 1– 2 days.
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with our of our Irish advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
Quality: We have years of experience in the translation industry. We have a team of project managers, in-house translators and editors that take pride in their work. Our translators are experienced with all types of civil documents, educational materials, court documents, immigration forms, website localisation not only in Ireland and UK, but in Europe and North America. We also employ solicitors; therefore, we include in our price the services that our competitors charge extra for.
Price: The reason behind creating this company was to provide low-cost translation services in Ireland whether it be for a standard certificate or complex legal document. Our prices are significantly lower than what our competitors can offer.
Certified translation from €20 per A4 page.
Notary certification - €30, Solicitor certification - €10.
What can affect the translation costs:
- Urgency (see above)
- Quality of the original (bad copy, illegible handwriting)
- Solicitor certification. (€10 per true copy of the original)
- Notary certification. If client’s signature has to be certified by a notary (e.g. company registration, Power of Attorney, affidavits, etc.) this will cost €30 extra.
- Specialised translation: law, medicine, literature. Your costs in these cases might increase by 5 – 10 euro that we pay a specialised proofreader.
This means the translation will be checked by an expert in the field proficient in both languages. We give discounts for large volumes as well. for you.
You can pay by:
Bank account available on request
Paypal Account: firstname.lastname@example.org | Moneybookers Account: email@example.com
For more information on how our team can help you and free consultation, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment and Delivery
- Trusted Professionals – Certified Document Translation in New York City
- Document Preparation in Dublin and Ireland
- Translation Agency Cork
- Security Confidentiality
- WHY US
- Notary Public and Solicitor Certification in Dublin and Ireland
- Translation Services
- Pricing Options