Get a quote with Certified
Translation Services Ireland
Get a quote with Certified Translation Services Ireland
Here at Certified Translation Services, we are dedicated to offering our customers the best value for money while retaining the high standards for which we have become renowned. Our team will be happy to provide you with an instant quote for translations. Regardless of how big or small the task, our expert linguists will calculate a quote for you instantly. Contact us today to get your instant, free quote!
Unbeatable Prices in Dublin, Ireland and abroad
The price we quote you will depend on a number of factors:
- Bulk discounts: we offer considerable discounts for large volumes of work!
- To help you meet your deadlines, we offer an urgent service, where we will guarantee to have the work completed in 1-2 hours, depending on the volume. This will incur a flat fee.
- Technical and complex documents may cost a little more to reflect the increased time and skill required, particularly for documents which require one of our trusted industry experts to proofread them. We guarantee the best value and the highest quality for all our customers.
- Quality of the material: if the document we receive is of poor quality such as a low-resolution scan or a poorly handwritten document, we may charge a little extra to cover the time required to decipher the document. We will first ask if you can provide us with a better document so you can avoid this fee.
- FREE postage within Ireland: for all orders exceeding €100!
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with our of our Irish advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
No hidden charges for your translation or legalisation
Our translation quote is a comprehensive price for the document translation services you require, including: the price of the translation, proofreading by an independent industry expert, quality assurance, full professional indemnity insurance and taxes. The quote will only charge if you subsequently choose to avail of additional services such as our document certification service.
Additionally, quotes for our interpretation service include both the cost of the interpretation and travel to the site of work. It will depend on the language(s) and on the number of hours for which the interpreter is required. If you’re not sure exactly how many hours you will need our professional interpreter(s) for, we can give you a price/hour + travel quote. Contact us today to find out more!
You can submit the document or text in a number of ways, whichever is most convenient for you.
- Email: Simply scan the document (preferably at 300dpi resolution or greater) and email it to us. Alternatively, take a picture of the text with your phone, then upload and email that to us. We will let you know as soon as we have received the document or text.
- Post: If you prefer, you can post the document to our office near you.
- By hand: For the personal touch, why not call in to one of our conveniently located offices, and deliver the document in person. We will be happy to discuss the details of the case with you then if we haven’t cleared everything with you beforehand. With offices in Dublin or Cork, we are certain to have an office convenient for you.
Please provide us with a return address, your contact details and a brief description of what the translation will be used for (as this will allow us to make sure we use the most accurate terminology).
- Levels of Complexity for Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Translation Agency Galway
- Security Confidentiality
- Trusted Professionals – Certified Document Translation in New York City
- IT Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Patent Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Legal Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Certified Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Companies Registration Office Certification and Documents