Payment and Delivery
Process, Prices and General Information
We specialise in urgent and quality translations for the lowest prices in Ireland and the UK
Regular document (birth/marriage/divorce certifications, court decisions, degrees/diplamos, adoption papers, etc.) take roughly 24 hours. If you need urgent translation (within 1 – 2 hours), the cost will go up by only 5 to 10 euro. We can send the translation to you by post which will take 1– 2 days.
We employ our own translators rather than using freelancers and we can do most language pairs in-house. If there is a very uncommon language pair, we have trusted freelance translators that we have been working with for years. What matters most to us is quality, which is why we have editors and proof-readers that check every translation before it is considered completed.
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with our of our Irish advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
Every single one of our translations is certified. We are part of numerous international translation organizations including ITI and ATA. Our translators are experienced with courts, immigration offices, tax offices etc, not only in Ireland and UK, but in all of Europe and North America. We also work with solicitors and notaries; therefore, we often include into the price their certification - services that our competitors charge extra for.
The reasoning behind the creation of this company was to provide low-cost translation services in Ireland whether it be a standard certificate or complex legal document. We are proud to offer prices that are significantly lower than what our competitors can offer.
Standard document with the agency stamp and certification will cost you as little as €20
What can affect the translation costs:
- Urgency (see above)
- Quality of the original (bad copy, illegible handwriting)
- Notary or solicitor certification. If the document requires additional certification or client’s signature has to be certified by a notary or solicitor (e.g. company registration, Power of Attorney, affidavits, etc.) – this will affect the basic cost of the translation.
- Specialised translation: law, medicine, literature. Your costs in these cases might increase by 5 – 10 euro which we pay a specialized proof-reader.
This means the translation will be checked by an expert in the field proficient in both languages. We give discounts for large volumes as well. for you.
Estimated Pricelist of Certification Services
True copy of the original - Solicitor, Commissioner for Oaths
10 Euro per page
from 30 Euro
Apostille Certification (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
Translation agency certification 1st document
free, next copy 10 Euro
Complicated formatting – diagrams, graphics, audits
From 25 Euro per page
Transcribing and translating audio or video text
From 50 per hour, negotiable
You do not need to come to our office if you have don’t have the time. You send the documents by email, we work with them and send back the certified translation to you within 2 – 3 days.
- E-mail (most common scenario - if you only need to certify translations, but not the originals):
- Scan your documents
- Email those to email@example.com
- Describe the purpose for translation, put your return address clearly and 1 or 2 contact phone numbers.
- Post: (if you need the original to be certified or cannot send an email).
- Post a letter to us at: FAO: Alex, Certified Translation Services, 3d Floor, 55 Lower O'Connell Street, Dublin 1. Please use registered post. Describe your order in detail and write the return address and your contact details. We will contact you as soon as we have received the translation.
- Fax. You can fax the documents to us:
Tel: (01) 872 8179
Fax: (01) 872 8179.
And again, please send detailed description and contact details.
Posting the document is free for regular post and 10 euro for registered post. This may be affected by the weight of a letter.
YOU CAN PAY BY:
Bank account available on request
Paypal Account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moneybookers Account: email@example.com
Cheque, Bank Draft, Postal Order – to be made to: Gulfstream Business Consulting Ltd
Cash: in any of our offices.
- Quality Control and Insurance
- Our Guarantee
- Translation Specialists in Dublin and Ireland
- Translation of Documents in Dublin and Ireland
- Immigration Documents in Ireland
- Document Legalisation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Translation Agency Cork
- Document Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Official Certification for Translated Documents in New York
- Document Legalisation Services