Technical Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
Docsbase IrelandGet a Quote
Technical Translation Services in Ireland
Certified Translation Services is the leading translation and legalisation service in Ireland. We offer comprehensive services in translation areas including fields involving technical matters. Technical translation is different in that it requires the use of a wide range of highly technical and specific terminology. In order to do this, you need special expertise and linguistic skills.
All orders are assigned to qualified and certified translators, with knowledge of appropriate technical terminology in the languages they work with and legal aspect as well as latest changes and developments in the area of their expertise.
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with our of our Irish advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
Our technical translators from Translation Services in Dublin will translate and proofread your document to the highest standards of accuracy and professionalism. We have translators that only specialise in technical translation and rarely carrying out any other type of orders. We do this because we recognize the needs of Technical industries and want to be ready to work under tight deadlines.
Here are some of most frequently translated documents:
- Technical specifications for machinery and equipment
- Scientific texts
- Manufacturing instructions
- Health and safety manuals
- Chemical documentation
- Safety specifications
- Instruction manuals
- Repair and maintenance manuals
- Technical descriptions for patent applications and certificates
Legalisation Services in Ireland
If you require our translation services, you might also need your document legalised. We are the perfect solution to get this two in one service done. We offer certification by notary public and solicitor at your request. If you need your documents for official use, we can also help with apostille and consular legalisation services. Let us know how and where you will be using your documents and we can advise on what type of certification or legalisation you need.
Email or call us today to find out how we can help you. Make sure to give us as much information as you can and upload a scan or image of your materials that you need translated so that we can give you a proper price and time estimate. We look forward to working with you! And remember, we offer discounts on large orders and repeating customers so if you have a big project, come to us.
- Translation Agency Galway
- Marriage Documents in Ireland
- Apostille Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Website Localisation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Translation of bank documents
- Document Preparation in Dublin and Ireland
- Medical Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- OUR TEAM
- Levels of Complexity for Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Document Legalisation Services in Dublin and Ireland