Translation of Visa documents
TRANSLATION OF VISA DOCUMENTS IN IRELAND
Based out of Dublin, Certified Translation Services provides affordable and accurate translation services. We can help you complete visa applications to any country by translating and legalising the required documentation. When applying for a visa (ordinary travel visa or work visa) embassies request submission of a range of documents, which need to be translated into the language of the country, you are applying to. Depending on what type of visa you are applying for, there can be a wide range of documents that will be required. Generally, vital documents like birth certificates, criminal record history, and identification cards are required. Other times, financial and medical documents like bank statements and vaccine history may be needed.
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with our of our Irish advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
Requirements will also vary from state to state and you would need to contact relevant authorities for confirmation. Additionally, required visa documents will can be different depending on whether you are travelling/relocating with children (especially in case of minor children you may require translation of a formal written consent from the other parent in case he/she is not travelling). This will undoubtedly require birth certificates and financial documents. If you are travelling for study purposes, you may also need to have secondary or university diplomas, transcripts, resumes and cover letters translated.
Translated documents that you will receive from us will be legalised (on request) and this should be sufficient for the embassy or relevant authorities. However, it is recommended that you check with the embassy and receiving institution for the exact list of documents required, format and type of translation. If you are in a rush, we offer urgent translation service and you can collect your documents from one of our offices or we can post it registered post next day delivery.
In certain cases, legalisation by apostille or embassy may be required. These are complicated, time-consuming processes. Don’t waste your time running around to different government agencies to get these document legalised…let the professionals do the work. We have a legalisation team that provides these services every single day.
Why work with us in Ireland and elsewhere
- We have extensive experience in the translation sector. Numerous private institutions and professional bodies will not hesitate to recommend our services;
- Our translations are officially recognised and accepted by all institutions and authorities (please check in advance the type of translation you require);
- Our translations perform high quality work within satisfactory timeframe;
- You can order our translation service from your home online and we will deliver the finished document back to you within the shortest timeframe;
- We offer the most competitive prices
- Apostille Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Technical Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Website Localization Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Notary Public and Solicitor Certification in Dublin and Ireland
- Birth Certificate in Ireland
- Educational Documents in Ireland
- Translation Agency London
- Marriage Documents in Ireland