Certified Translation Services in Dublin
HIGH QUALITY, BEST PRICES, CONFIDENTIALITY, TIMING, AVAILABILITY.
We are fast growing translation company offering: document translation, document certification and legalisation and interpreting.
Document Translation in Ireland and abroad
Certified Translation Services in Dublin specializes in document translations of: French-English, Spanish-English, German-English, Portuguese-English, Vietnamese-English, Korean-English, Thai-English, Laotian-English, Dutch-English, Italian-English, Hungarian-English, Romanian-English, Arabic-English, Malay-English, Urdu-English, Latvian-English, Lithuanian-English, Estonian-English, Russian-English, Ukrainian-English, Greek-English and any other language you may require.
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with our of our Irish advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
With large team of linguists, editors and proof-readers, we can assist you with certified translations of any difficulty, such as: legal, financial, technical, medical, business translation, as well as website marketing or advertising texts.
We promise that only qualified and certified translators who are specialists in the languages and translation fields they work with are dealing with the projects.
The completed translation goes to the proof-reader to make sure it is word-perfect and fits the purpose it’s intended for. If needed, an industry expert will proofread both the original and the translated document for correct use of terminology.
We are dedicated to every client, quality orientated, always meeting the deadlines. We don’t simply translate, we communicate!
Document certification and legalisation in Dublin
We assist our clients with:
- Certified (Sworn) translation. The translation of the document is certified and stamped by Certified Translation Services.
- True copy of the original or Certified true copy. We work with Solicitors and Notaries who can certify your documents properly to be accepted by any Authority.
- Notary certification/Solicitor certification. Because we work with Solicitors and Notaries on a regular basis, we can arrange the certification of your document or translation.
- Apostille. We can help apostille your documents for official use abroad.
Our qualified team prepares your documents to be used in Ireland, Northern Ireland or abroad. We are experts in certifying translations and preparing your documents according to requirements of any authorities.
We ensure that the entire procedure of preparing your certified documents including translating, proofreading, certification of the agency and legalisation with an Apostille stamp (if necessary) is performed efficiently and in the shortest timeframes.
Interpreting Services in Dublin
Our company can supply interpreters for your particular case, so that misunderstanding won’t be a problem!
We provide interpreters for: Business meetings and negotiations, Conferences and presentations, Civil Registration procedures, Interpreting at wedding celebrations and marriage ceremonies, Legal interpreting at consultations with Solicitor or Notary, etc.
Can’t come to the office? Live too far? Email your scanned documents or send us the originals by registered post and the ready certified translation will be sent to you in a couple of days.
- Document Types for Translation
- Financial Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- WHY US
- Technical Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Consular legislation of documents in the UK and Ireland for use in Djibouti
- Extracts from the Commercial Register – Ireland
- Document Legalisation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Engineering Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Pricing Options
- Documents by post for translation service in Ireland