What We Do
YOUR LOCAL TRANSLATION AGENCY
Our Irish teams use a thorough system of checks and quality control procedures developed by our Swiss office.
This system has been implemented in Dublin, Cork, and all of our international offices to ensure that our service is of the highest quality.
Here at Docsbase Ireland
We pride ourselves on offering the best quality language services. We can provide translations from and into any language you might need, due to the close collaboration between our Cork and Dublin offices and our international teams across Europe and North America. This also means that we are available to accommodate any request for any language pair, day or night. With our ten years’ experience, the terminology necessary to meet your needs, we can provide a translator with the right expertise.
Our translations are all fully certified, meaning that they are recognised by all major authorities and institutions. Our translators will only ever translate into their native language, and they are all experts in one or two specific terminological fields. Translations are also proofread and thoroughly checked for errors.
Did you know? Docsbase Ireland provides the fastest, most cost effective document legalisation services between Ireland and the United Kingdom. Call our Dublin team today to find out more.
You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with our of our Irish advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.
We collaborate with notaries in every country in which we operate, and our work is fully recognised and valid for submission to embassies. In addition to our wide range of translation services, we also offer a number of document certification and legalisation services. We can also source a certified interpreter for you if you need one.
After starting out in Dublin, we have expanded to a number of international locations such as London, Vienna, Munich and Toronto, not to mention our newest offices in New York and Zurich.
In total, our entire international team consists of over 500 translators, each with a minimum of 3 years experience working with us. Each of our translations is proofread in-house by an expert, using our bespoke quality assurance system. We never outsource our projects and we only work with human translation, never machine translation, because only we can live up to our own standards. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work.
We see it as our mission to make the highest quality translation services available to everyone, no matter their budget. Our expert team is spread across many continents and timezones, which means that we are not tied down to traditional business hours and can accommodate any request at any time. This also allows us to dramatically reduce our processing times. Our completion times are usually half that of our competitors, without ever sacrificing quality.
We provide the best language services in the industry, as well as a number of other services, such as:
- Legalisation Services: We offer a wide range of document legalisation services, such as apostille and notary certification, consular legalisation, in addition to translation.
- Visa Services: We offer personal support and information to customers undergoing visa applications.
- Legal Services: Our in-house legal team in Dublin are ready to assist you with your business or personal needs.
- Business Advisory Service: We can assist you with setting up a new business, and any necessary legal and administrative processes.
- Financial Services: Our dedicated financial team can provide the best financial advice as you need it.
- DTP: We have a team of graphic and web designers in-house who can handle any type of artistic design and composition.
By working with Docsbase Ireland, you can be sure your company will reap the benefits. Our clients are our priority, which is why we guarantee personalised individual service and collaboration. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, either in our offices in Cork and Dublin, or one of our international locations.
- Business Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Get a quote for your translation needs today!
- How to Receive Translated Documents - Ireland
- IT and Technical Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Extracts from the Commercial Register – Ireland
- Document Translation
- Engineering Translation Services in Dublin and Ireland
- Local Team
- Quality Control and Insurance
- Companies Registration Office Certification and Documents