Certification of Documents in Dublin and Ireland

Docsbase Ireland

Get a Quote

Certification of Documents in Ireland

Certified Translation Services is the leading translation agency in Ireland. We offer the most affordable certified translations at the quickest completion times. Did you know only a certified translation can be considered an official translation of a document? Often, documents can be considered invalid or will be rejected without the correct type of certification. If you unsure about what type of certification you need, talk with us…this is what we do!

Certification types with Certified Translation Services

Not sure what type of certification you need? We can help. Usually our standard certification is sufficient. All of our translations come with a standard certification page that is accepted by the majority of institutions. This page includes a statement attesting to the accuracy of the translation, our stamp and seal, the name of the translator and a reference number for the document. Attached to the certification page is the translation and copy of the original document. When this is all that is needed, we can prepare the document over the internet. You send us a scan of the original and we translate it and attach the scanned copy to the new translated version.


You can find more information about the services
we offer, or book a consultation with our of our Irish advisors
by clicking on the Contact Us tab above. We’re here to help.

In some cases, you may need a different type of certification. We can advise you on the most cost effective and the one that will most likely be accepted. These types include notary, solicitor, translator certification of a true copy of the original, apostille, etc. Prices for these services vary but usually run a little higher.

Using your certified translation abroad

Let’s say you order a certified translation from our company. If you plan to use your document abroad in an official capacity, you will usually need our usual certified translation plus another form of legalisation. If the country you plan to use the document in is part of The Hague Convention, you will need to attach an apostille. If it is not, you will need to get consular legalisation. Both of these processes can be time consuming. We can help! Let us know as much as you can about the document, where it was issued and where you will be using it. We can advise you from there.

Contact us today! We will provide you with a free and informative quote. From there, you can decide if you want our services.


Have a Question? We are here to Help! Give us a call now! +353 1 968 2499